A free and fun 2D indie puzzle game
- You can now play every level of the game for free
- It is funny, action packed, and has about an hour of gameplay
- It downloads and installs very quickly
- Funny comic stories and silly puzzle premises
- Some clues are to insubstantial or cryptic
- The graphics are very basic
- Repeated failures become very frustrating
- No character choice or character customization
Decide to fight or save the world
Meteor 60 Seconds! Makes you run around unlocking a specified ending for a scenario. Some of them demand that you come out as gay to save the world, and others demand that you kill yourself by blowing up a bomb on the meteor. As the game only last 60 seconds for each level, it makes you work fast. When you go onto the menu, it gives you hints and tips on what you need to do in order to complete each level. Once your time is up, you get to watch a small movie scene that shows you that you are in a video game and your family/ girlfriend watched everything you did while you were in the game. When you unlock a new ending the scene with you mum, nephew, doctor and girlfriend changes.
Solve puzzles using the in-game clues
The game is simple and silly, such as having you decide if you hit a dog to get it out of the way, or if you find a female dog to distract it. The game shows you how to play, but it is very simple as all you need is the A button and D buttons to move and the mouse pointer to choose the “Action” pictures on the right-hand side on the bottom of the screen.